Saturday, February 18, 2012

Inspired by a friend, I decided to start a blog.  I have a few projects in my head that are fighting to get out.  I will likely post a lot about photography (um, yeah...hence the title), adoption (lucky mom of two adoptive children) and many more things.  I go through a lot of my days wishing I had my camera on my shoulder all the time as I see a photo opportunity or an interesting perspective.  Photography is my hobby and passion.  I have two great kids, I think I mentioned that, and we spent some time as foster parents, so that is another topic I love.

If you are dying to know, I shoot with a Canon EOS Rebel XSi and have a few great lenses that I love to experiment with.

Thanks for reading!  Come back soon!



2 comments:

  1. Great start, Jill. Make sure to add a spot for me to subscribe! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far so good, just keep going and you'll do great kid! Everything you post or have the courage to post will fall into place and turn out well, just you taking on your two beautiful children with God's good grace! VMR

    ReplyDelete