Sunday, February 19, 2012

It's not raining!

As my daughter just said, "It's a good day to go outside".

I need to get my butt in running gear.  The Warrior Dash is quickly approaching (April 21, 22) and with the bronchitis I had this winter, I've been seriously slacking on getting prepared.  The Warrior Dash is sure to be muddy and a blast!  I'm pretty excited about all the people that are going to be joining us.  And possibly more to join!

Some people made a serious splash in the mud pit.
Warrior Dash 2011


Would you do it?
Warrior Dash 2011

Then, very shortly after, on May 19th, my good friend Jenny and I are submitting a team to run the WildRun! Against Cancer in Richardson.  (Two 5Ks inside a month.  I must be completely nuts.)  All the proceeds from this event benefit the Methodist Richardson Cancer Center.  Both Jenny and I lost our fathers to cancer in 2010 and both of their names were Bill.  TEAM BILL will be running!

Now if I could just figure out to how run and take pictures at the same time...I think they make helmet cams for that!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Love - Jill





1 comment:

  1. Yes, they do make helmet cams.

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?is=REG&sku=830012&Q=&O=&A=details

    ReplyDelete